Monday 4 August 2014

Hangzhou, China


This is my first layover and my 4th solo flight. Flight went well. I met some nice crew, I get along with a Malaysian crew and a Hong kee crew. The hotel was extremely beautiful, with nice mountain and lake scenery. Although the hotel is a bit far from the city, but is still worth it to stay. They have cheap and delicious dinner and breakfast buffet. I really enjoy it. I have 54 hours layover in here.The second day we plan to go sight seeing at the west lake. It is the famous attraction in Hangzhou. The weather is hot,especially now is summer month. I can't wait to experience winter, but I know I will be dying too. We took lots of photos and laughing all the time. I bought a silk pyjamas, there are famous in silk too and a coat for myself. And we go to the famous francais restaurant to have our lunch. 'Green Tea' it were so cheap and delicious. We are having fun and taking lots of selfie with the food on the table. haha. Its raining, we are lucky enough to get a cab to back hotel. It was raining heavily, we get stuck on the way back to hotel,because all the road is flooded, outside people went for sightseeing they couldn't get to go back. When we get back to the hotel, we all wet and soak with water. The first thing we do is, go and have some drink, is Happy Hour. I drink a white wine and a scotch with coke. And I felt tipsy after that, I am a really sucks drinker. I went back to room and I slept. I awake at 12am and took a shower and I sleep again, The next morning, we went for breakfast, chinese local noodles at the nearby mall, and we did some grocery shopping to get some stuff back to Doha. After that we back home and rest, because we are flying back and with full load. Gotta rest and fight inflight. I have this flight again next month, for sure I will enjoy it again. xoxo
 The delicious and cheap dishes from 'Green Tea'
-Steam Fish
-Stir fried Cucumber
-Hotpot tofu
-Fried Prawn
-Green tea dessert
-Ice cream toast


 Spicy Pork noodles
 This is my 青梅竹马。said by the taxi driver. haha, 2 Hongkee and 2 Malaysian.
 This is Nellie, My malaysian crew friend who I met onboard, she is so nice and funny, love to fly with her again <3
Here is West Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment