Monday 4 August 2014

Seoul

Here you go. Second layover. Incheon. I am so excited for this trip because I can meet my friend again before he go back home. Anyway this flight is so draggy and long. Its takes almost 9 hours to reach there. And we expected full both way. Anyway is worth for it, I can have lots of korean food, which I miss it so much, and PORK. haha. I reached hotel and my friend already waiting for me. He is so excited to meet me, but good thing always got to Wait. Be patient....
So we rest a while in hotel and went out. First place Hongdae, we went for korean bbq and some soju.
It was so delicious, real korean bbq, and of course strong and disgusting korean soju. After that we went to Gangnam, Monkey beach club, we order a bucket of pineapple cocktail which he love it so much but neither do I. Is too Sweet, I almost get diabetes after having that drink, after some time we change to the other club, Syndrome, which lots of plastic girls around with big fake boobs and sharp features. Nice experience in korean club, it was fun although I had mix drink before and got a bit tipsy, after maybe 1 hour we went back to hotel and slept. I couldn't sleep well, I don't know why, just maybe 3 hours, I was awake, Because I am hungry. We woke up and went to hongdae and search for food. We had Lengmian, cold noodles, I ordered a spicy cold noodle which I don't like it, luckily he is nice enough to changed with me. Thank you. haha. We had some walk and we went to etude house, they are having big summer sales now, almost everything 50 %. I'm gonna be insane. hahaha. The girl said that there are 50 % for members, but we are not, lucky I have you, he has a korean id, so he can apply it for me. muahh... I bought around 80k won and I got 40k discount, wow, that's a really big discount, wuhhooo....Im so happy to get robbed by Seoul. lol. anyway I got quite lots of stuff and face mask. Then, we went to Myeondong for shopping, I bought mask and stuff again. lol. im insane. And he bought a set of smart polo t and short which he keep praising himself smart and good looking. ENOUGH....Im gonna PUKE. So, now we gonna go to fish our salmon in Fish Market. We go all the way to fish market to get out fresh salmon sashimi, and we back to hotel and rest. Im really so tired.....lack of rest and gonna work at night again back to Doha. I wanna go Seoul again.... =) It's time to leave again, hope to see you again after 3 months in Europe. Missyou








No comments:

Post a Comment