Monday 21 July 2014

Finally :3

Hey there, yeah, good news. That's finally I got my medical clearance after 15 days stay home for nothing. so officially F2 now. I started flying last 3days. I have no idea I was so nervous for my first observation flight. I was not stress about flight or whatever but I just couldn't sleep. Yeah, that's quite normal for first flight apparently. 1.30 hour sleep is really not enough for a IST turn around, crew was pretty awesome in the flight, everybody treat me nice and of course I never mentioned that I flown before so they have 0 expect from me, CS was very nice guy, from Morroco. He teach me everything and ask me some question. And he make sure I was no any doubt before leaving the aircraft. And Im lucky, my first flight I got a chocolate from a sweet lady. It's a good starting.
That's all about my first flight. And I had done with my 2nd obs flight too. So the next is my layover solo flight in Hangzhou, China. I heard it is a very nice destination with just nice and long enough layover for sight seeing and probably some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment