Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lately :(

Hey, I'm not that good lately. I felt I got hurt, even though is not a big deal to lose , I have lots of opportunities. Anyway I just want to spread out my feeling. No one can talk here, I always want to be cool all the time, but actually it is really difficult. I told myself all the time, no guys can be trusted. I swear to god I will not trust guys anymore, girl are such a foolish toys for them, get bored ,get excited to new stuff, just dumb the old ones, actually kinda same for girls. This new generation, LOVE is nothing. LOVE is just saying without any feeling. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agreed with that, so.... f love. We are all young, why do we care, hell no. I felt fresh and alive again. Anyway thanks for being almost a year with me. Let go past, looking forward in bright future. Good luck
New Born Victoria

1 comment: