Thursday 3 July 2014

Graduation Day

I'm graduated! 2nd July. Yes, finally although I'm not a officially F2 yet, because I still waiting for my QRMC( medical card). And bad news is I am going to have a blood test again on Sunday. Please god, help me, I so fear of taking blood again and again. Anyway, just want to share how we AB931 celebrate our wings day. I was invited by a singapore party friend's friend to a house birthday party. Is a Australian cabin crew birthday party in The residence some where in town, it was a really awesome luxury beautiful apartment. We are all shock when we get in there, there were a lot of alcohol in this apartment. We all are having fun drinking and dancing with the people there. And I am so glad that I brought my girls to have a awesome night, they all thanks me a lot for bring them such a nice place. I am again invited for a dinner and drink tonight in one of their apartment. :)
Here is some photos :) Really have a release night for all of our hard work in this 2 months.




There is the birthday white boy with white shirt;)

No comments:

Post a Comment